Support Watts Gallery Trust
Watts Gallery Trust is an independent charity that receives no regular government funding. Our income is made up from 50% charitable donations, 32% commercial revenue and 18% invested incoming, making each and every donation essential.
Watts Gallery - Artists' Village costs £3,000 per day to operate including lighting, heating and water as well as the costs of exhibitions, maintaining the estate and delivering our learning programme. Each and every donation is so appreciated and vital to our continued development.
Unrestricted voluntary donations help to underpin all the valuable work we do, from delivering the Art for All learning and outreach programme to welcoming visitors to the Artists' Village and from developing an exciting exhibition programme to funding vital conservation work of the Watts Gallery Collection and purchasing important works of art for the benefit of all.
The flexibility of an unrestricted gift donation to Watts Gallery Trust means that your donation will help with the most pressing need.
- £25 could engage young visitors by paying for an activity pack such as our '5 Things for Under 5s' bags
- £50 could support our work with families through paying for materials for the Woodland Fairy Fair, the Artists' Village's annual summer family activity weekend which draws over 1,000 visitors
- £150 could pay for a day's training for our volunteers, without whom we could not open the Artists' Village
- £250 could support our apprenticeship positions in the marketing and estates teams
- £500 could contribute towards the costs of security, without which we would not receive accreditation or be able to have significant artworks on loan
Support Watts Chapel
Watts Chapel requires approximately £30,000 per year to maintain. Find out how you can help ensure the lasting legacy of this iconic building.
Support the Care of the Collection
The Watts Gallery Collection includes over 7,000 works of art. Your donation will ensure their preservation for future generations.
Support the Art for All Learning Programme
The Art for All learning programme embodies the ethos of G F and Mary Watts that art should be accessible to everyone,.