- Adults: £9.50 (£10.50 with a donation for Gift Aid)
- Students: £4.75
- Children 16 and under: FREE
- Friends of Watts Gallery - Artists' Village: FREE
- Tuesdays: ALL TICKETS £4.75 (£5.25 with a donation for Gift Aid) (does not apply to group bookings)
- Art Fund card holders receive 50% off admission (£4.75 with discount). Card holders will receive free entry at times when no exhibition is on show.
Admission gains you access to: Watts Gallery, Watts Studios, Watts Chapel and the Artists' Village woodlands & grounds.
Limnerslease, the residence of G F and Mary Watts, is currently accessible only by guided tour. Tours must be booked for an additional cost of £5. Tours commence from the Visitors' Centre. Book here. (Please note Limnerslease tours do not include entry to Watts Gallery or Watts Studios.)
Watts Gallery & Watts Studios
Open Tuesday to Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Closed Monday, with the exception of Bank Holidays
Watts Chapel (Open Daily)
There is no admission charge for visiting Watts Chapel.
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday to Sunday: 10am - 5pm
Visitors' Centre (Open Daily)
Includes the Visitors' Centre, shop and Watts Contemporary Gallery
The Tea Shop (Open Daily)
Open Monday to Sunday, including Bank Holidays: 10.30am - 5pm
Contact: 01483 813590 / email@example.com
Please note we do not currently take reservations in The Tea Shop, find out more here
Watts Gallery, Watts Studios, the Shop and The Tea Shop are fully accessible. Dedicated parking spaces are available for disabled visitors and wheelchairs are available on site. We regret that Limnerslease and the Watts Contemporary Gallery are not currently wheelchair accessible. There is a short uphill walk to both Limnerslease and Watts Studios and the Chapel.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
1. A valid ticket must be produced for any exhibition, event or workshop.
2. Watts Gallery reserves the right to refuse entry or ask ticket holders to leave at any point, on reasonable grounds.
3. Watts Gallery reserves the right to make alterations to any exhibition or event where necessary.
4. A refund for Gallery events is only available if the event is cancelled.
5. By purchasing a ticket, you consent to be filmed, audio recorded and/or photographed. Please notify a member of staff if you do not wish to be filmed or photographed.
6. The unauthorised use of a camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
7. Admission is at the ticket holder's own risk.