Watts Gallery - Artists' Village provides a perfect day out for groups. With historical buildings, art and heritage collections, attractive grounds, The Tea Shop and Shop there is plenty to see and do. Our critically acclaimed temporary exhibition programme sheds new light on Victorian art and social history, and changes three times a year meaning there is always something new to discover at Watts.
'I would definitely recommend a visit; we were extremely impressed.'
Gerrard's Cross DFAS Visit
Groups of eight or more receive discounted entry with advance booking and each individual receives a 10% discount in the Shop. Exclusive tours and talks with expert guides are available as well as a variety of refreshments and food options.
'The students were amazed by what they saw and did and it made a great focus for our first field trip.'
Institute of Education Student Visit
See our current Group Visits brochure for information about Self-guided visits, Guided Tours and suggested itineraries:
Let us tailor make the day to suit your group:
- Foreign language tours are available in French, Italian, German and Spanish
- A range of group catering options are available in the Old Kiln, please enquire when making your booking
- Coaches can drop off at the Gallery and park nearby
- Most of the site is wheelchair accessible. Guide dogs are permitted throughout the site. If your group will need assistance during your visit we would be happy to help, please enquire when making your booking
- We can also come and talk to your group about our internationally renowned collection and remarkable restoration project.
'Your talk was informative, full of interesting facts, colourful and made the members realise what a wonderful Gallery we have on our doorstep.'
Ascot Rotary Club External Talk
For further information and to book firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483 813 589
Watts Gallery - Artists' Village and Loseley Park
Two venues for £18pp
Gain a unique insight into Surrey's heritage by touring two of its most celebrated venues in one day.
Please quote 'Watts Gallery and Loseley Park for £18' when you make your group booking.