Watts Academy Summer School
Monday 1 - Friday 5 August
10.30am – 4pm
£120 (all materials included)
Clore Learning Space at Watts Studios
Spend a week at the Artists' Village getting creative with artist Stacey Allan. Be inspired by the beautiful woodlands, historic architecture and extensive art collections to create a portfolio of your own creative work.
What will you do?
- Visit the collections
- Explore different kinds of printing techniques
- Paint at easels in the Watts Studios woodlands
- Learn how to book bind to create your own portfolio
- Create 3D paper craft constructions
- Experiment with mixed media
- Finish the week by putting on your own exhibition for your family and friends
Stacey Allan who works with illustration, paper craft and printmaking. Learn more about Stacey's work at www.staceyallanart.com.
Please note: workshops are full day sessions. Please bring your own lunch.