Choose a Venue to Remember
Watts Gallery - Artists' Village provides the ideal creative ambience for your event. Our beautifully landscaped Arts & Crafts estate was created in 1904 and remains home to one of the finest collections of Victorian paintings, drawings and sculpture. Whether you are planning a wedding, an intimate dinner or a business conference, Watts Gallery - Artists' Village offers a range of spaces and packages to suit every need.
Set within the tranquil surroundings of the Surrey Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, our Grade II* listed Arts & Crafts gallery provides a stunning location for celebrations, conferences, receptions, away days and more. Within easy reach of central London, the Artists' Village is located in the village of Compton, just 10 minutes from Guildford.
The Artists' Village includes the historic Watts Gallery, Watts Studios, the Grade I listed Watts Chapel, the Former Compton Pottery and Limnerslease, the Wattses' Arts & Crafts country home. We can host a variety of events — both small and large-scale — including dinner and drink receptions, private parties or celebrations, corporate events, team away days and bespoke weddings.
Watts Gallery Trust is a registered charity. By booking an event with us, you support our on-going education and exhibition programmes as well as the conservation and care of our collection and historic estate.
Why choose Watts Gallery - Artists' Village?
- You will be making a valuable contribution to our vision of Art for All
- You can enjoy exclusive hire of your chosen event space
- Your guests can explore our collection and beautiful Victorian interiors
- You will have a dedicated events manager
- Parking is free for you and your guests
- Our spaces are fully wheelchair accessible
- Your event will support the care and conservation of our collection and our learning and outreach programme
For further information or to start planning your bespoke event, please contact email@example.com or call 01483 813590.