Become our Exhibition Circle Member
Watts Gallery Trust has a reputation for significant, beautiful and critically acclaimed exhibitions. Over the past ten years more than 330,000 people have visited our pioneering exhibitions that shed light on important and under-represented areas of Victorian and Edwardian art. Exhibitions are the engine that drive visitors to Watts Gallery – Artists' Village, and have played a pivotal role in rekindling national and international interest in the art and ideas of the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Without these exhibitions, this is at great risk of being lost.
The temporary exhibition programme at Watts Gallery – Artists' Village requires funds to cover costs such as curatorial research, insurance, transport and lighting. The Exhibition Circle helps us meet these financial challenges while enabling supporters to develop a stronger connection with our exhibitions.
With annual donations of £5,000 or more, members enjoy exclusive access as well as the following privileges and gifts in appreciation of their generous support:
- Attendance for two at the Exhibition Circle evening reception including a private curatorial tour and talk
- Behind-the-scenes opportunities to see how our exhibitions are curated
- Assistance in arranging private tours, led by curatorial staff
- Complimentary exhibition catalogues
- Recognition in exhibition catalogues, related materials and the exhibition spaces as appropriate
- Unlimited entry to the Artists' Village
To join our Exhibition Circle or to find out more, please contact our Head of Development using email@example.com
Image credit: Andy Newbold