We are open, we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Watts Gallery - Artists' Village. It is recommended that you book tickets online in advance.
It is not necessary to book tickets to visit the Watts Chapel, Shop, Tea Shop or to visit the grounds. To help keep everyone safe, we recommend that visitors continue to wear face coverings indoors and advise maintaining a respectful social distance. Please try to pay by contactless methods in the Tea Shop and Shop.
- Adults: £12.50 (£13.75 with a donation for Gift Aid)
- Students/under 25s: £6.25 (£6.90 with a donation for Gift Aid)
- Under 18s: Free
- Friends of Watts Gallery - Artists' Village: Free
- Art Fund card holders receive 50% off admission (£6.25 with discount). Card holders will receive free entry at times when no exhibition is on show.
- Essential Carers go FREE when accompanying the person they care for.
Welcome back to Watts Gallery - Artists' Village
The safety of our visitors, volunteers, local community and staff remain our top priority so we have introduced some new health and safety measures to keep you and everyone else safe.
It is recommended that all our visitors wear a face covering whilst inside our indoor spaces. Please try to pre-book time slots for our exhibitions in our Historic Galleries and for temporary exhibitions, this will enable us to follow social distancing.
Before visiting we advise that you read the information on this page, so you know what to expect from your visit.
We thank you in advance for your help and cooperation to keep everyone safe.
We look forward to welcoming you to Watts Gallery – Artists' Village.
How we will keep you safe during your visit:
- We limit numbers in our buildings
- We provide hand sanitiser on entry to our buildings and ask that you use it
- We have one-way systems in certain areas
- We have enhanced our cleaning procedures around our site
- Our staff will wear masks and may also be behind a screen depending on where they are located
- We welcome you to our site but will keep our distance and would recommend that you do the same
We recommend that you continue to:
- Meet in groups of 6 or less
- Only visit with those in their own household or support bubble
- Wear a face covering whilst inside our indoor spaces
- Provide your details for NHS Test and Trace when asked or use the NHS application on your phone
- Follow social distancing measures
- Respect our staff and volunteers by following their directions and keeping your distance
- Use hand sanitiser where it is provided
- Book online in advance for the galleries and bring your ticket either on your phone or printed out
- Follow any one-way systems in place
- Keep a distance from other visitors
- Talk to our team if you need help or have any concerns
- Stay at home if you feel unwell, are experiencing symptoms or have been in contact with someone with symptoms
- Enjoy your visit to Watts Gallery – Artists' Village
Please note: if you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19) you will not be permitted entry to Watts Gallery – Artists' Village.
Digital GuideThe SMARTIFY app is free to download, from Google Play and the App Store, to use in our gallery spaces. The app uses advanced image recognition technology via your smartphone to unlock extra information, including rarely seen images from our archives, specially created audio interviews, curatorial research and more of the inspirational stories behind our collection.
Ticketing Terms and Condition
1. Please note that your admission ticket is valid for the date you have selected only.
2. You must arrive within your time slot.
3. In the event of a lockdown or further government restrictions that affect your booking we will contact you and reschedule your booking.
4. If you cannot make an event you have booked, contact us 7 days before the event is scheduled and we will endeavour to help accommodate your request.
5. Please show your confirmation email on your smart phone at the Visitors Centre (Shop) upon arrival.
6. Members (Exhibition Circle, Patron, Adopt a Watts, Friend), Art Fund Members and promotional tickets will also need to show valid ID upon arrival at the Visitors Centre (Shop)
7. By purchasing a ticket, you consent to be filmed, audio recorded and/or photographed. Please notify a member of staff if you do not wish to be filmed or photographed.
8. The unauthorised use of a camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
9. Admission is at the ticket holder's own risk.