We recommend booking your tickets online in advance for entry to our Historic Galleries and Limnerslease. This is to avoid disappointment at busier times. You can also turn up on the day and buy your tickets from our Visitor Centre.
It is free to visit the Watts Chapel, Shop, Tea Shop or to visit the grounds and you do not need to book a ticket.
- Adults: £13.50 (£14.95 with a donation for Gift Aid)
- Students/under 25s: £6.75 (£7.45 with a donation for Gift Aid)
- Under 18s: Free
- Friends of Watts Gallery - Artists' Village: Free
- Art Fund card holders receive 50% off admission (£6.75 with discount). Card holders will receive free entry at times when no exhibition is on show.
- Essential Carers go FREE when accompanying the person they care for.
How we will keep you safe during your visit:
- We provide hand sanitiser on entry to our buildings and ask that you use it
- We have enhanced our cleaning procedures around our site
- Some of our staff may choose to wear masks and may also be behind a screen depending on where they are located
We recommend that you continue to:
- Talk to our team if you need help or have any concerns
- Book your tickets online, in advance
- Respect our staff, volunteers and other visitors' space
- Stay at home if you feel unwell, are experiencing symptoms or have been in contact with someone with symptoms of Covid-19
- Enjoy your visit to Watts Gallery – Artists' Village
Digital GuideThe SMARTIFY app is free to download, from Google Play and the App Store, to use in our gallery spaces. The app uses advanced image recognition technology via your smartphone to unlock extra information, including rarely seen images from our archives, specially created audio interviews, curatorial research and more of the inspirational stories behind our collection.
Ticketing Terms and Condition
1. Please note that your admission ticket is valid for the date you have selected only.
2. You must arrive within your time slot.
3. If you cannot make an event you have booked, contact us 7 days before the event is scheduled and we will endeavour to help accommodate your request.
4. Please show your confirmation email on your smart phone at the Visitors Centre (Shop) upon arrival.
5. Members (Exhibition Circle, Patron, Adopt a Watts, Friend), Art Fund Members and promotional tickets will also need to show valid ID upon arrival at the Visitors Centre (Shop)
6. By purchasing a ticket, you consent to be filmed, audio recorded and/or photographed. Please notify a member of staff if you do not wish to be filmed or photographed.
7. The unauthorised use of a camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
8. Admission is at the ticket holder's own risk.