In recent years Watts Gallery – Artists' Village has grown from a single artist gallery to a multi-site campus with 3 exhibitions a year, our recently opened Studios, Limnerslease house, free contemporary art exhibitions, Arts & Crafts Chapel, busy learning and outreach programme and woodland to care for.
- Adults: £11.50 (£12.70 with a donation for Gift Aid)
- Students: £5.75
- Children 16 and under: FREE
- Friends of Watts Gallery - Artists' Village: FREE
- Tuesdays: ALL TICKETS £5.75 (£6.35 with a donation for Gift Aid) (does not apply to Groups bookings)
- Art Fund card holders receive 50% off admission (£5.75 with discount). Card holders will receive free entry at times when no exhibition is on show.
Watts Gallery, Watts Studios, The Shop and The Tea Shop are fully accessible. Dedicated parking spaces are available for disabled visitors and wheelchairs are available on site. We regret that Limnerslease and the Watts Contemporary Gallery are not currently wheelchair accessible. There is a short uphill walk to both Limnerslease and Watts Studios and the Chapel.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
1. A valid ticket must be produced for any exhibition, event or workshop.
2. Watts Gallery reserves the right to refuse entry or ask ticket holders to leave at any point, on reasonable grounds.
3. Watts Gallery reserves the right to make alterations to any exhibition or event where necessary.
4. A refund for Gallery events is only available if the event is cancelled.
5. By purchasing a ticket, you consent to be filmed, audio recorded and/or photographed. Please notify a member of staff if you do not wish to be filmed or photographed.
6. The unauthorised use of a camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
7. Admission is at the ticket holder's own risk.