Book admissionGET TICKETS
In recent years Watts Gallery – Artists' Village has grown from a single artist gallery to a multi-site campus with 3 exhibitions a year, our recently opened Studios, Limnerslease house, free contemporary art exhibitions, Arts & Crafts Chapel, busy learning and outreach programme and woodland to care for.
- Adults: £11.50 (£12.70 with a donation for Gift Aid)
- Students/under 25s: £5.75 (£6.35 with a donation for Gift Aid)
- Emergency Services Worker admission: £9.99 (valid when accompanied by a work pass on arrival)
- Under 18s: Free
- Friends of Watts Gallery - Artists' Village: Free
- Bank holiday Mondays: ALL TICKETS £5.75 (£6.35 with a donation for Gift Aid) (does not apply to Groups bookings)
- Art Fund card holders receive 50% off admission (£5.75 with discount). Card holders will receive free entry at times when no exhibition is on show. Please book admission at the Visitor Centre upon arrival in order to secure your discount.
- Essential Carers go FREE when accompanying the person they care for.
Digital GuideThe SMARTIFY app is free to download, from Google Play and the App Store, to use in our gallery spaces. The app uses advanced image recognition technology via your smartphone to unlock extra information, including rarely seen images from our archives, specially created audio interviews, curatorial research and more of the inspirational stories behind our collection.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
1. A valid ticket must be produced for any exhibition, event or workshop.
2. Watts Gallery reserves the right to refuse entry or ask ticket holders to leave at any point, on reasonable grounds.
3. Watts Gallery reserves the right to make alterations to any exhibition or event where necessary.
4. A refund for Gallery events is only available if the event is cancelled.
5. By purchasing a ticket, you consent to be filmed, audio recorded and/or photographed. Please notify a member of staff if you do not wish to be filmed or photographed.
6. The unauthorised use of a camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
7. Admission is at the ticket holder's own risk.