Book admissionGET TICKETS
In recent years Watts Gallery – Artists' Village has grown from a single artist gallery to a multi-site campus with 3 exhibitions a year, our recently opened Studios, Limnerslease house, free contemporary art exhibitions, Arts & Crafts Chapel, busy learning and outreach programme and woodland to care for.
- Adults: £12.50 (£13.75 with a donation for Gift Aid)
- Students/under 25s: £6.25 (£6.90 with a donation for Gift Aid)
- Emergency Services Worker admission: £9.99 (valid when accompanied by a work pass on arrival)
- Under 18s: Free
- Friends of Watts Gallery - Artists' Village
- Art Fund card holders receive 50% off admission (£6.25 with discount). Card holders will receive free entry at times when no exhibition is on show. Please book admission at the Visitor Centre upon arrival in order to secure your discount.
- Essential Carers go FREE when accompanying the person they care for.
Coronavirus update - 18 March 2020
With regret, we have decided today to close Watts Gallery – Artists' Village temporarily in response to the developing situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19). All of our learning and events programmes will also be postponed to protect the health of our staff, volunteers, visitors and community.
The closure will last from tomorrow until at least Easter and extends to our grounds. Our woodlands will remain open for visitors to enjoy access to open spaces whilst they practice social distancing.
We are very sorry not to be able to welcome you to Watts Gallery at this time. We will continue to keep in touch through our digital channels with inspiring content for our audiences and supporters from wattsgallery.org.uk, on social media (@wattsgallery) and through the app Smartify available for free download from Google Play and the App Store.
The Watts Gallery team will continue to work office hours wherever feasible – please do contact us with any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you have purchased a ticket for an event our team will be in touch with you in the coming days to offer a refund. Alternatively, if you wish to donate your ticket to Watts Gallery Trust we would be extremely grateful for your support at this challenging time. Please do bear with us as we work through the refunds, your patience and kindness is greatly appreciated.
Digital GuideThe SMARTIFY app is free to download, from Google Play and the App Store, to use in our gallery spaces. The app uses advanced image recognition technology via your smartphone to unlock extra information, including rarely seen images from our archives, specially created audio interviews, curatorial research and more of the inspirational stories behind our collection.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
1. A valid ticket must be produced for any exhibition, event or workshop.
2. Watts Gallery reserves the right to refuse entry or ask ticket holders to leave at any point, on reasonable grounds.
3. Watts Gallery reserves the right to make alterations to any exhibition or event where necessary.
4. A refund for Gallery events is only available if the event is cancelled.
5. By purchasing a ticket, you consent to be filmed, audio recorded and/or photographed. Please notify a member of staff if you do not wish to be filmed or photographed.
6. The unauthorised use of a camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
7. Admission is at the ticket holder's own risk.